Comments- From -the of ETP Director of Volunteer Services


Being involved with Empowering Today's Professionals (ETP) has not only help me developed myself as the CEO of Me but also given me the steps of being a great volunteer.   

As the ETP Director of Volunteer Services I have been given a wonderful opportunity to be surrounded by great individuals.  The interesting thing about being a part of an excellent organization you are treated with respect, integrity, and dignity. 

What I have learned about this organization is no matter where you are if you have a problem, you need assistance all you have to do is pick up the phone, send an email, or raise a little white flag our members are right there to help you any way they can.  This is the type of organization that I am fortunate to be involved with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment