1. Come to work each day willing to be fired.
2. Circumvent any orders aimed at stopping your dream.
3. Do any job needed to make your project work, regardless of
your job description.
4. Find people to help you.
5. Follow your intuition about the people you choose, and
work only with the best.
6. Work underground as long as you can--publicity triggers the
corporate immune mechanism.
7. Never bet on a race unless you are running in it.
8. Remember it is easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.
9. Be true to your goals, but realistic about the ways to achieve them.
10. Honor your sponsors.
--Gifford Pinchot, Intrapreneuring, Harper & Row, 1985